Closed Nauticam N120 180mm Dome Port and 60 Extension

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EduFiend

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be visiting Miami from the 21st until the 24th of Feb before heading out to the Bahamas. I recently got a used Zen dome from @mbrock and a couple of used extensions from Reef Photo.

So, I’m selling my Nauticam N120 180mm Dome port and 60 extension ring with lock for this week only. If I get an offer, I’ll bring them with me and can ship anywhere for cheaper than from Chile. Otherwise, I will try to sell them later here.

They have been used in 3 liveaboards, no marks and scratches where it matters and will take a lower price than usual just because I’d rather have the USD than the store credit Reef Photo offers (and their commission).

Dome comes with its protective case, two very worn covers, all spare o-rings and lubricant but without the back caps as my new extensions don’t come with them either. Never flooded or anything else.

Dome port: $750+shipping

60 EXT: $275+shipping

wZC1QwY.jpg

op02hC5.jpg

0kcNUf3.jpg

ZWbHanW.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom