For Sale Nauticam Macro Port 41 and Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 AF Macro USM Lens (Price Reduced)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling my Nauticam Port 41 and Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 AF Macro USM Lens. These items were only used twice, but there are no visible signs of use and are therefore in LIKE-NEW CONDITION. (please see pictures of items below) Both items come in their original packaging with all original documentation. The Nauticam port comes with an extra o-ring an lube.

This is a great opportunity to add a macro setup to your Nauticam Housing, at a reduced price.

The Nauticam Port 41 retails for $400 (Asking Price = $300.00 Shipped in the U.S.)

The Canon Lens retails for $399 (Asking $324.99 Shipped in the U.S.) - SOLD

Payment by Paypal Gift (Friends & Family) preferred, but will also accept USPS Money Order. I'm in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area), so I'm happy to arrange local pickup)

I'm looking to sell these as a set first, but may consider breaking them up if no interest as a set.

Please see pictures of items below

Thanks for your consideration,

Adrian

full
full
full
full

Last edited:
Price reduced:

*Nauticam Macro Port 41 now - $300.00

*Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 AF Macro USM Lens now - $334.99 - SOLD

Last edited:
Price reduced:

*Nauticam Macro Port 41 now - $300.00 Shipped in the U.S.

*Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 AF Macro USM Lens now - $324.99 Shipped in the U.S. - SOLD

Last edited:
Canon Macro Lens - SOLD

Nauticam Macro Port 41 still avaiable - $300.00 Shipped in the U.S.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom