For Sale Nauticam housing for Nikon D500 with ports, viewfinder, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gsdivers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought this setup in 2017, took it on one trip and loved it, but I have a new diver in my life, so I'm going to set u/w photography aside for a few years.

Brand new in perfect shape Nauticam housing for Nikon D500 with:
M16 vacuum valve setup,
Macro port for 100mm lens,
Zen fisheye dome port,
Nauticam wide angle dome port 8.5,
zoom gear for Tokina 10-17 wide angle lens,
45 degree viewfinder (The latest version which can be turned for vertical shots)
Light and Motion Sola 800 photo light
4 jumbo Stix floats

$6000 + shipping from Alaska

Price does not include the strobes, cables, arms, clamps nor balls

IMG_20180331_053611.jpg
IMG_20180331_053047.jpg

If the strobes come up, let me know.
Would you be interested in the whole package or only the strobes? Anything else you would be interested in? I have a set of spare brand new never used cables as well. I'm giving this person 2 more days to decide

Hi there,

I'm interested in a few items, can you please let me know the part numbers so I can check if it works for my system? Also please let me know the prices. Thanks!

45 degree viewfinder (The latest version which can be turned for vertical shots)

Cheers,
Nick

Hi there,

I'm interested in a few items, can you please let me know the part numbers so I can check if it works for my system? Also please let me know the prices. Thanks!

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick,
I've only used the items below for 1 week, so they're all practically brand new and in perfect condition:
The nauticam macro port 87 is # NAU18702. I bought it new for $460. I will sell it for $300
The Nauticam wide angle dome port 8.5 #NAU 18802. I bought it new for $650. I will sell it for $500
The Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder #NAU 32203. I bought it new for $990. I will sell it for $830

Shipping is not included in the above prices

I'm currently trying to sell my Nauticam NA-D750 because I want to house my D-500 and I will be searching for another Nauticam housing. If i get to sell my housing quickly will you be interested in selling your housing? I know you mentioned keeping it but just in case you change your mind.
Have a great day!

Although it is a very old post, do you intend to sell the whole set?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom