Nature's wing fin review request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Personally I don't find that to be all that great a deal. The fins are not manufactured by "Nature's Wing" that is the generic name for the patented split-fin technology that most split-fin manufacturers license.

The fins are actually IST Talaria split-fins. Sort of a lesser known brand name around here.

A quick google search lists them at $89.95 through Divebooty.com.
Spring straps are around $40 and a good pair of treaded boots can be bought for much less than $50. So not much of a sale IMO.

Other options using the technology are Tusa Xpert Zooms, Aeris, Atomic Aquatics and others. Just about every major mfr. sells a split-fin. Tusa just intro'd a new model so the SF-8 Xpert Zooms are on sale now. I've seen them as low as $59 depending on size. I've had mine for several years now and have no complaints.

My personal recommendation on fins/boots and other durable goods is buy for best price. For me that's usually from Leisurepro.com or Scubatoys.com. Mention you're a member here for 10% off at Scubatoys. Scubatoys currently has the Tusa's for $65 (white only) or the Aeris Velocity for $60. Both are Nature's Wing Split fins. And the Tilos Spring Straps for $35.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom