Nassau Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runway1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Awesome four dives. Absolutely the best I've ever dived! Mind you, I'm not :nospeaking from extensive experience. I have dived in Maui (8 amazing dives), socal (50 very, very cool dives) and Nassau (4 breathtaking dives).

Dives 1-2:
Stuart Coves shark dive! Much has already been posted and I can't say enough about their professionalism and wonderful attitudes and help. Very efficient outfit. During the feed, I could hear a woman screaming through her reg! Incredible.

Dives 3-4:
Bahamas Divers Blue Hole and reef. The same can be said for their professionalism and wonderful attitudes as well. The hole was stunning. I could dive this place for weeks. The reef is beyond words. Pristine, full of life and incredible scenery.

I'm going back!!

All the way from CA to Bahamas and only 4 dives??

To bad you couldn't stay a while and enjoy more!!

Thanks for the report

Sounds like you had fun and THAT'S what counts! Thanks for the report!!! :D

All the way from CA to Bahamas and only 4 dives??

To bad you couldn't stay a while and enjoy more!!

Thanks for the report

Yeah, well my wife doesn't dive and our have a 12 year old that's not yet ready either. My 16 year old and I did the 4 dives. The boss and our younger son planned other activities during that time. Not to mention, I thoroughly enjoyed our non-diving time together just as much. There's soooo much to do at the Atlantis. Place is extraordinary in every regard.

Problem on our tropical vactions is the same; Squeeze in some dives but don't split up the family for too long. If I can get my younger son to join us soon, my wife would be happy to stay on deck and enjoy the sun or snorkel around.

Yeah, well my wife doesn't dive and our have a 12 year old that's not yet ready either. My 16 year old and I did the 4 dives. The boss and our younger son planned other activities during that time. Not to mention, I thoroughly enjoyed our non-diving time together just as much. There's soooo much to do at the Atlantis. Place is extraordinary in every regard.

Problem on our tropical vactions is the same; Squeeze in some dives but don't split up the family for too long. If I can get my younger son to join us soon, my wife would be happy to stay on deck and enjoy the sun or snorkel around.

I understand.

I'm quite fortunate. My wife doesn't dive near as much as she used to. On days when she's not diving she's content with finding something else to do until I get back. We still have most of the day to spend together.
My son is 38 now, so he dives with us when he wants to. This year we're taking my grandaughter. We plan on training her in the Bahamas. I'm sure that my wife will want to take her and show her the Island when we're not diving.

I did the shark dive with Stuart Cove in April. I would definitely do it again. Thanks for the trip report!:D

Thanks for the trip report. I've been to Nassau a few time and have yet to dive there - I don't know why now that I think of it. I've done plenty of diving in the Out Islands but not Nassau. Glad you loved it - I will definitely try it next time I go.

We're going there later this summer. Stuart Cove's is a must do for us. Now I'm excited!

If you've never been to Stuart Cove's then your going to love it. The professionalism is outstanding. I call it pampered diving. You are going to have an exellent time.

Back
Top Bottom