Nassau Stuart Cove's June 19-22 - Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rundep

Registered
Reaction score
Diving with Stuart Cove M-W. Anyone else gonna be there? My SO travel companion is a land lubber gambler (Atlantis works well for her). I am doing shark dive Tues. (My family thinks I'm the gambler with bigger risks.)
Just checking to see if any SBr's will be around.

I will be on grand bahama island diving with grand bahama scuba on M-T. going to try to get a shark dive as well although if all I get to see is little fishes and a bunch of coral I will be more than happy.

does that count?

Hi Rundep,

You should very much enjoy the shark dive, which is entirely safe if you follow the simple instructions.

Have a blast.

DocVikingo

Hehehe My son and I will be diving with SC the following week while on a Royal Carribean cruise. I tried to talk him into the shark dive, but alas, as a budding art student he is afraid for his fingers! (He leaves for college the following week)

Hi Dave,

If he follows instructions, his hands and fingers will be safely tucked into his sides. There has never been report of a Cove's diver losing any digits ; )

Go and enjoy.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom