Nassau or Freeport or??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bilznut

Reaction score
We are tentatively heading to Nassua in July. My fiancee and I are taking our 3 sons (18,18,21). We all dive. The kids want to party, so some of my favorite spots are out (Bonaire). We have dove plenty of places, but never the Bahamas. We are planning on getting married while at wherever we end up going. The help we need is this: Is Nassau a party place for the boys. You know, big bars, music, late nights, etc. Or is Freeport more towards the party scene. We tentatively chose the Bahamas so we don't have to blow a whole day traveling and so a couple of our close friends could afford a short trip for the marriage. In other words, I can't get to Bonaire, Curacoa for under 600 and I can get to Nassau or Freeport for relatively cheap. So, Freeport a better party scene than Nassau? Is the drinking age in the Bahamas 18? Thanks for all tips.

The diving is better in Freeport, but Nassau is much better for the party scene. There actually isn't a lot to do in Freeport.

Back
Top Bottom