Nassau, bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckhead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
12/21/09--Just got back last night--I was lucky due to the snow conditions and airline cancellations!! Went for a week of diving. Beginning of week was nice; towards the end, the fish started heading for deeper water--something was coming. On Friday we dove the Shipyard. Seas were very rough (I thought I was back in Jersey); Poor visibility about 15-20 feet; Alot of surge; but still Better than a day at work! We decided to do a second dive on the wreck instead of pulling anchor and getting the crap beat out of us heading to a shallower site. The second dive was just about the same; I couldn't get over the amount of surge we had on the wreck. A TON of lionfish everywhere; I was afraid of getting blown into one with all the surge. I was the only one on the boat who didn't wear a wetsuit--I dove in shorts & my "Dive NJ" tee-shirt. (they keyword is NJ -lol :)). Saturday's dive was cancelled due to rough seas. That is the end of my dives for this year. In 2010 I am doing North Carolina.
PS- see you all at "Beneath the Sea" in March.
Happy Diving & Holidays!
Wreckhead

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom