Narvik - tank fills etc for 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FinnMom

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This has been asked before, but the last time was 2015 so I wanted to check for recent news.

I know there are liveaboards available for diving in Narvik and I have their contact info and website addresses. But looking outside the liveaboard option:

TANK FILLS
If we were to go to Narvik with our own RIB, would it be possible to buy fills somewhere?

LODGING
We have stayed at the capground before, but if someone has other places they would like to suggest I'd be happy to hear about them.

VISIBILITY
Early June works well for us and the long days are great, but I know the snowmelt makes vis less nice than it could have been. How much better is the vis in early August? Late August? And when are we more likely to have nice weather?

Thanks for the info!

Try to reach Frank Bang via FB. He used to be a leader of local diveclub. Diveclub was located right in marina. There was a compressor to make airfills. I've stayed with Narvik Camping. They are fine. Tell me if you decide for late August, may be I can join your team.
Narvik sportdukkerclub is on FB and looks active.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom