Name That Photo Pro!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
this could be fun if enough people have images...

okay, who is this wildman? hint: likes cocktails, can fix any reg, smokes cigars underwater, on video.

DSC_02991.jpg

I saw a video of a guy smoking cigars underwater (using milk as fake smoke) while on the Palau Aggressor in '95. I thought it was Stan Waterman, but that doesn't look like Stan.

he he...you are WARM. Nope, not Stan.

you are in the right... hemisphere.

I love Stan Waterman, got a picture?

YOU! hey what is the WA you use?

are you the guy who doesn't like the 12-24 mm?

and...oh he does worse things than dangle his hose. He is a flat out ninja diver though.

Catherine, I think this is what you are looking for.

Marc

dbh:
I highly recommend the Sigma 15mm FE. About $350 US and sharp! As Kristin said, the 10.5 is VERY wide....

I am one of only a few people that I know that doesn't like the 12-24mm. I sold mine after 2 dive trips and bought the 17-35mm which is a better quality lens and its f2.8...but not as wide.

If you look in my Grand Cayman gallery, all of the WA shots were taken with the 15mm Sig

Dave.

catherine96821:
YOU! hey what is the WA you use?

are you the guy who doesn't like the 12-24 mm?

and...oh he does worse things than dangle his hose. He is a flat out ninja diver
though.

Yes maam. ALOT of people really like the 12-24. I sold mine on Ebay after 2 dive trips. I use the Sigma 15mm f2.8. You can get them in the US for around $350 (pretty reasonable). It is a sharp lens and focuses close.

Dave

I was really impressed with the images.

Huge price difference.

Thanks, I will make a note of that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom