Nags Head Shore Dive June 21or 22 at Triangle Wrecks ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WestNCDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone , anyone, Bueller?

Never done it. Looks like a fun , quick dive that won't get me in too much trouble for staying away from the family for too long while they play on the beach. Maybe even just freedive & spearfish ? Let me know if you might be interested . ~Christian

My family is going to Nags Head in July. Never been there. Are the shore dives good? Please advise some mile markers for the better ones. I am the only diver in the family and might like to pick up a buddy on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. We're staying at Colonial Motel. Thanks.

My family is going to Nags Head in July. Never been there. Are the shore dives good? Please advise some mile markers for the better ones. I am the only diver in the family and might like to pick up a buddy on the 15th, 16th, or 17th. We're staying at Colonial Motel. Thanks.

I'll post up a report. I should be doing it next Monday or Tuesday. I heard it is not the greatest, but it is a shore/wreck dive. there is a dive shop nearby that offers guides @ $35 (OBX Dive).

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom