N2ition "function Roadmap"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have recently purchased a Zeagle N2ition computer and am looking to see if you have a "roadmap" of the functions. I also have a Suunto Cobra and they have this which is exactly what I am hoping Zeagle has. This is something I print as a photo and keep in my Logbook for times when I need to refresh on how to do certain things. Let me know if Zeagle has this as I could not see it on your website.
Thanks

cobra2.JPG

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

scubasteve....Scott from Zeagle would be the best to answer this question and I would imagine that he is probably on vaction with Thanksgiving here in the states. I would probably give him till monday and bump it again. I don't know of one personally but there might be one out there somewhere.

I know Scott is working on this but a shameless thread bump is in order.

I haven't heard anything from Scott but if he is working on one I'll repackage it with the software and re-release it along with a little better Vista compatibility.

Just an update.
Scott was been a bit under the weather over the holiday but he did send me a file detailing the function map of the N2ition. The file is a fairly raw technical spec file from Seiko and needs some cleaning up. Give me a few days to get the manufacturing notes out of the file and I will release it here and within the N2ition-PC software operation manual. I'm sure soon after that Scott can have it available on the Zeagle site.

That is great news. Thanks to both of you. I am fairly certain that it will be a nice feature for all N2ition users.

:bump:

Any word?

Back
Top Bottom