N.E.Texas ~ S.E. Ok. this Weekend ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fair weather and the search for variety has drawn my usual dive buddy to the Southern-Central sector of Our fine state..... I wish him a fine dive (s) and a equal reception that includes a warm & hospitable welcome from the natives in that local.

I hope he meets up with good people top side too :jb: :gr1:

:wink:

What the Hell am I gonna do this weekend ????? .......... :shakehead:

DIVE AND THEN PARTY !!! :shelli:

Where is the question ......... Anybody wanna go ?

I could be coersed into diving a bit this weekend. Unless of course Rhonda has other plans for me.....

What do you have in mind? (preferably NOT CSSP....)

Dude........ I think you might have have ESP ??
(Eisenhower State Park)

Lake Murray would be good too just to visit the VW and score the wall this season..... it's just farther to drive..
\
Either way ........

of course you could drive out and experience Lake Pat Mayse

Sunday ? :D

I'll give you the official answer in the morning. Rhonda is enjoying a girls night out watchin a movie.

Definetely Sunday.

Eisenhower would be fine, or, I might even cruise over to you this time. You always have to make the drive.

Doesn't Pat Mayse connect to your tunnels?

Oops, I'm signed on on the wrong name!!

Frank I met some really nice folks...AND several asked me to say HI to you....and that they want to meet Timeliner!!!! :wink:

You guys have fun diving on Sunday, hope the 'Bones' foretell of great discoveries!!!!

:D

Okay, nice and they want to meet Frank. What exactly were you smoking down there?

Hey Time!
Where did you go this weekend? How 'bout a report? For the record, I am nursing a cough at the moment. Flu is trying to attack me; but body is fighting back. Right now the battle is at a stalemate. I just have this cough. It's not getting any worse; but it's not getting any better either.

John .... I pussed out.......... 'wasn't feeling too super and felt like I would not be a good buddy today so I called it off. I just did domestic chores today.

Ho-Hum ( can I say that ? )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom