Mythbusters FD vs. PD cooperation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you know what the problems are? Primadona syndrome? Turf jurisdiction? Media Hogs? Money? Find out and try to work on it.

I think it is to a degree all of them. The LEOs we run into on a normal occasion are great to deal with. But as a whole it just doesn't click. In our town dock, we have two constibles (sp) two police boats and our fire boat, also the coast guard has a stake. So, It really is a literal turf war. And we just broke ground recently for our new boat house sub station right on the water which I am sure got some people jealous. To be fair some of the issues stem from our side also.

You'd think Columbus would have a large dive team. Especially after all of his ships sank. :D

Get busy and document a need for one and spear head it. We all started out yelling at brick walls before they started breaking down and listening.

Gary D.

One would think so! :D

I'll have to dig a little deeper. If the Columbus PD is the only one with a team I'm screwed because I'm too old for their department. They have a cut-off age of 36. Now, however, if there are other teams in the area ( we have many departments and jurisdictions ) I may have a chance. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom