My Temporary Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
As I await Pete and Ted's valient efforts to restore our beloved gallery, I decided to post a few of my pics in the portfolio I have at the NAPP website. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them. CLICK HERE

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
As I await Pete and Ted's valient efforts to restore our beloved gallery, I decided to post a few of my pics in the portfolio I have at the NAPP website. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them. CLICK HERE

---Bob

Love your shots ScubaBOBuba, very impressed..

Big fan of the Parrotfish and moray eel shots.
Question what are you shooting with?

Your pics have an interesting feel to them in terms of colour and tonality.... :).

Very nice. I like your sense of composition. Just curious, what noise reduction software did you use?

Jam: My current rig is a Canon 20D in an Ikelite housing with twin 125ds strobes. The WA is shot with the 10-22mm efs and the close up stuff with the 60mm efs macro. Several of the shots are scanned negatives or slides shot with my old Nikonos III and 15mm Nikkor or 35mm with close up kit. The shark/boat shot was taken in Walkers Cay several years ago with the Nikonos rig, and the spotted drum, pencil urchin, nurse shark and divemaster, and the BW shots on the Eagle were all Nikonos shots.

Steve: I use Photoshop CS2 and all of the shots have had some Photoshop work. There are a number of ways to remove excess noise or unwelcome backscatter. CS2 came out with a neat noise reduction filter but I do not use it on UW stuff much (the Eagle shots being an exception).

Thanks for the comments, all. I continue to enjoy your work.

---Bob

Very Very nice work!

Back
Top Bottom