My Photo Portfolio (Oriskany, Cozumel etc.) Which ones to frame?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZoCrowes255

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I recently went through and had many of my photos that I've taken over the past couple of years and printed. I would like to get a few of them professionally framed but I cannot decide which ones. Any input would be great! All were taken with a Sony Cybershot P73 or Olympus SP-350, Sealife Digital Strobe and Sea and Sea Wide Angle and Macro Lens with a homemade adapter.

Without further ado here are the shots:

Bahamas:

BlackbeardsSharkdive011a.jpg

ChrisSJune25029.jpg

Blackbeards4043.jpg

ChrisScottJune26229.jpg

Oriskany:

Oriskany009a.jpg

Oriskany082a.jpg

Oriskany037b.jpg

Oriskany034a.jpg

Oriskany022a.jpg

Oriskany019a.jpg

Oriskany064a.jpg

Pensacola2007Day2080.jpg

Pensacola2007Day2009b.jpg

More...

Key Largo

CityofWashington-NorthDryRocks030a.jpg

MollassesNightDive022a.jpg

Pensacola2007Day2064.jpg

MollassesNightDive020a.jpg

Duane-Wenchhole080c-1.jpg

Benwood-FrenchReef072a.jpg

Benwood7August051a.jpg

Misc.

CrystalRiver2006020a.jpg

DevilsDen028.jpg

June2007MorrisonSprings033.jpg

Mexico2007Day2036c.jpg

Mexico2007Day2031a.jpg

Pensacola2007Day1065.jpg

Pensacola2007Day1094.jpg

I have a few more shots but I think I have posted enough for one evening. These are what I consider to be my best but if anyone is interested in seeing more I have plenty.

The first Oriskany one.

The first Oriskany one.

That's definitely on my list too. I am going to have 5 or so done I just can't decide which ones.

I do like my B&W Oriskany shots though. You don't really see too much black and white around in Underwater Photography anymore which is unfortuntae. A lot of David Doubilet's B&W shots are really classy. I wish I could do film in B&W (it just seems to look better than photoshopped color photos) and develop it myself but I'm 23 and pretty much have only ever used digital cameras. My girlfriend is a photo major though and will help me but it just seems like a ton of work. I would also have to buy an underwater film camera too.

My votes are...The first wreck one, and the first turtle one are my favs.

yeah, that turtle one is great too.

Just frame all of them!!

First Turtle one.....best focus, low backscatter, great composition, good lighting and excellent detail. I would also do a little clean up on photoshop before sending it in to make sure it is perfect!

Nice photos!

All fantastic shots, but my favorites are...
Oriskany 5 & 8
Key Largo 6
Misc 2 & 4

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom