My photo Avatar doesn't show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles, where the debris meets the sea
I seem to recall the user control panel says that after 50 posts, you can upload your own avatar which in my case would be a photo of me on the turtle...

I have well exceeded the minimum number of posts, and have uploaded a photo within the guidelines, but it never shows up next to my name.... I sent a notification to the board administrators, but of course they never replied...

I try to click on the button that says no avatars, the concept being if it isn't selected, then avatars will show, but it doesn't allow me to clock off the no setting.

ideas?

I think you postd this to the wrong forum...but in any case, it took a while for mine to show up after I submitted it. I seem to recall that there were a couple different addresses to submit it to, and I used both.

There is an avatar thread in another forum, do a search...and let us know when you have that pic up, sounds cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom