My Phenom Housing has landed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes this thing is awsome. I have encoded and loaded up a 191 meg file now of the same 3 minute piece. If you can, download it and watch. Its encoded @ 8mbps.
www.ningalooreefteach.com/FX1.htm

I have also just done a dive on the Exmouth Navy Pier. I will encode and put this dive up also soon.

The Phenom housing and FX1 is simple stunning. The detail and colour it puts out blows mini DV away.

More soon
Wags

wags:
Yes this thing is awsome. I have encoded and loaded up a 191 meg file now of the same 3 minute piece. If you can, download it and watch. Its encoded @ 8mbps.
www.ningalooreefteach.com/FX1.htm

I have also just done a dive on the Exmouth Navy Pier. I will encode and put this dive up also soon.

The Phenom housing and FX1 is simple stunning. The detail and colour it puts out blows mini DV away.

More soon
Wags

The full size version is awesome. Thanks for posting! Did you set the deinterlacer option when encoding to 1280x720? What mode (manual?) have you been shooting in? Have you been manually white balancing? Thanks again for your quick and stunning posts!

Hello ScubaBob
Glad you liked it.

The housing was on full manual, and I white ballanced under the water on the sand @ 14 meters without any colour filter in? I was getting f 9 to f 11 at 100 shutter speed at the depth too at times.. The dive under the dark pier I was getting f 4+ @ 50 shutter, so its doing all right in low light.

Not sure if I have the deinterlacer on when I encoded it. Will check next time around.

Im doing the next one now, so will load it up soon. Great way of using up the bandwith, I have 50 gigs per month.

If you send me an email I can give you some more details if you like. Not too keen to give out all my tips to just everyone.
wagsy@westnet.com.au

Wags

wags is all your bandwith used up? I tried to download the pier vid and page not found.
The thumbnail of it looks crazy. I can't wait to get my fx1 under water.

Back
Top Bottom