My Parents' First Novel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SelkieDVM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Congratulations to my parents Ed and Janet Howle on the publication of their first novel, "The Long Road to Paris." Obviously it's fiction, but takes a lot from their experiences as long time road rally participants. They'll also be competing in their '67 Beetle in the 2011 World Race, New York to Paris, starting in April. The book is available online at Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and will be in local bookstores soon. Everyone please check it out!

Amazon.com: The Long Road to Paris (9781456818593): Ed Howle, Janet Howle: Books

Welcome to the World Race 2011

Thanks. I don't think there's a Kindle version right now, but it is in the works I believe.

No Kindle though I checked the "Would you like this in Kindle?" Have to hit my local book seller! Wishing your folks good luck with the book, synopsis/review looked very interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom