My Nitroxbuddy App

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Coming soon to your smartphone :D

DiveNav_Nitroxbuddy_app_ean36_320.png

02 analyzer using your phone as the display screen. Some other "social networking" stuff if you are into it, but its the idea of a budget testing device because you have "1/3" the parts in your phone.....

click the link in his signature area....

What does it do?
It allows you to use your smartphone (in conjunction with our Nitroxbuddy wireless Oxygen sensor) to analyze O2 content of a tank.
It could be calibrate with either a single reference gas or 2 different gasses.
It could be used as a simple monitor or in full analyzer mode.
In analyzer mode the App "logs" the analysis along with calculated MOD, EAD, relevant tank info, images, cost of the fill and even info on the dive operator.

Here some screen shots

nitroxbuddy_screens.jpg

We just submitted the My Nitroxbuddy App to Apple for review / approval and we expect that it will be released on the App store by 9/15.
The Nitroxbuddy wireless Oxygen sensor can be pre-ordered on our online store (and we have a special for Labor Day)

Most people I have know have Androids... <crickets>

Most people I have know have Androids... <crickets>

And we are hoping it is a successful release soon....:praying:

The problem with Android is the OS is very fragmented and therefore it is difficult to write a single app that works on all phones. iPhone are very predictable and the OS adoption rate is high therefore it is easier to write a single app to cover the masses.

I am not a developer just an avid reader of tech blogs.

Reggie in NC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom