My New Toys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

igotag!

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So the UPS guy just dropped off my Canon A650IS, My Underwater Housing, and a SeaLife SL-961D Strobe! I can't wait to get it wet!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 100
I heard bad reports on your setup. I'd be willing to take it off you hands to save you the disappointment. :D

How soon are you going to test it out?

Congrats on the setup! Now lets see some pictures! :D

Learn to use macro mode. This camera takes awesome macro shots. I don't have the exterior flash so you'll get better distance shots than me. Good luck & enjoy.

There's a recall on it. Send it to me and I'll take care of it for you. Something to do with the widget thingie in the film take up spool.

Ok yes I know its a bad setup, I'm sure I'll be able to deal with it though. The recall doesn't apply to mine. I am going to the pool tomorrow night to help with a Basic Class, I'll probably take it with just to try it out. It won't get out in the sound until this weekend.

Ok yes I know its a bad setup, I'm sure I'll be able to deal with it though.

I was joking and I'm pretty sure Jim was too. You have a great setup and I'm planning on getting one just like it to replace my A620 w/ Canon housing and G-Flash.

We were just trying to be sneaky. :eyebrow:

Nah I know you guys were just kidding around, I can't wait to start shooting with it, I know the macro is awesome I was shooting some pics of flowers earlier! That strobe is really bright, it whites pictures out on the surface when its turned up!

So the UPS guy just dropped off my Canon A650IS, My Underwater Housing, and a SeaLife SL-961D Strobe! I can't wait to get it wet!!!
So what made you choose the SeaLife SL-961D strobe? I was leaning toward the Ikelite AF-35 for my A650IS.

Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom