My new pet pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am SO tempted, Joe...but sadly, it's just too cold outside for me!

I'm looking forward to seeing your trip report afterward!

I would be interested, but I have to go to Texarkana and help a daughter move. The good news is, they are moving back to Waco, so I will get to see her and her daughter more often. That will put all 8 (#9 arrives in April) of my grandchildren in the Waco area. Now you all know why I have a dive budget. :)

Willie

joetex0777:
My new little pet pony & I are going to the Comal tomorrow, Wednesday, probably about 4. Anyone interested in freezing their butt off w/ us?:mooner:

I would love to see your pony setup, but until we can build a portable heated tent to change out of our wetsuits - I think I'll have to wait until there's a nice sunny day with an air temperature is over 65. Besides, my equipment is being serviced this week.

I'll put "Build a heated tent" on the club calendar.

See you this Saturday.
Lea Ann

I got in at 4:15 and swam up to the railroad bridge, turned around and zig zagged back down to the slide, then swam back to the steps and got out right at 6:00. Air temp 49f. Water temp 70f. Viz was a little reduced, probably about 30'.

I found 2 pairs of sunglasses, 1 mask, a bunch of railroad spikes, a t-shirt, 11 plecostemus, 3 turtles, and I had a parade of 30+ bass & perch during the entire dive.

I practiced deploying my SMB w/ my reel (w/o touching bottom). I also started training my new pony to make the swim up to the surface a few times.

Everybody missed a fun dive.

joetex0777:
I got in at 4:15 and swam up to the railroad bridge, turned around and zig zagged back down to the slide, then swam back to the steps and got out right at 6:00. Air temp 49f. Water temp 70f. Viz was a little reduced, probably about 30'.

I found 2 pairs of sunglasses, 1 mask, a bunch of railroad spikes, a t-shirt, 11 plecostemus, 3 turtles, and I had a parade of 30+ bass & perch during the entire dive.

I practiced deploying my SMB w/ my reel (w/o touching bottom). I also started training my new pony to make the swim up to the surface a few times.

Everybody missed a fun dive.

Shouldn't you be working like the rest of us miserable souls? grumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumblegrumble...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom