My Homepage about Canary Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,
I am running a website about scuba diving on the Canary Islands.

Since I could not dive them all yet, I am looking for some photos.
I could need some images of islands surface and dive sites, as well surface as underwater.
Furthermore I am having a lexicon of marine species. If you have any images of species that are not in the directory yet, I would be happy if you share them.

For sure, copyright of all images stays with you. I can also offer Backlink to your websites if you like.
Well thanks to all that help me :)
you can message me on ronny@diving-canary-islands.com

Kind Regards
Ronny

Hello,
I am running a website about scuba diving on the Canary Islands.

Since I could not dive them all yet, I am looking for some photos.
I could need some images of islands surface and dive sites, as well surface as underwater.
Furthermore I am having a lexicon of marine species. If you have any images of species that are not in the directory yet, I would be happy if you share them.

For sure, copyright of all images stays with you. I can also offer Backlink to your websites if you like.
Well thanks to all that help me :)
you can message me on ronny@diving-canary-islands.com

Kind Regards
Ronny

Hey, Ronny:
Nice! Hope you get to dive them all so.
Never been there, but, I have you know that I am eying the Canaries as a destination, ... a compromise destination of sorts, for I think my elderly mom (German speaking) might like it there (not diving but maybe going on guided tours with minimal walking), and I hope to find diving and maybe some hikes, maybe just diving....
That being the case, which island would you think I should look at hardest?

BTW, if I can choose between a 20 minute boat ride and a 15 minute swim from a nearby beach, and the latter is also the more frugal option, I always prefer the latter. Trouble of course is one has to find the beach and swim to the dive site, not away from it. So, if I may make a recommendation for your website:
Why not add coordinates for parking by the beach and a description on how to find the dive site (e.g. direction and distance from a point on the beach)

Any recommendations for dive shops that also cater to shore divers, but also boats?

Any specific rules and regulations to know about (e.g. is solo diving OK (when certified for it))?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom