My First Thumbnails

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MsParamedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Great shots! I was trying to post some thumbnails from my first dive with my 5050, but haven't quite figured it out. Do I need to put together a gallery first? Or can I d/l from my PC? I looked at the directions posted....but Im still confused! DUH!

MsParamedic:
Great shots! I was trying to post some thumbnails from my first dive with my 5050, but haven't quite figured it out. Do I need to put together a gallery first? Or can I d/l from my PC? I looked at the directions posted....but Im still confused! DUH!

You can attach files directly from your PC to any message...if you scroll down you will see a little box that says "manage attachments" click it and simply browse for your files - remember to click "upload files" after selecting the image you want to include...it takes a few seconds but will be listed in blue underline when it is ready to go. 640 as the longest side and Save For Web work great.

The gallery is really easy to upload to. If you can, get a group of images, stick em in a zip file and then have the gallery upload the zipped file...saves doing them one at a time. Good luck! Looking forward to seeing them.

Also, in the gallery, if you use the back "button" (click twice) you can load several pictures at one time. The most I did was 5.

I think Im really missing something here.......I was able to set up pics in the gallery...but how do I get them to post as thumbnails on a thread? Thanks for everyone's patience!

MsParamedic:
I think Im really missing something here.......I was able to set up pics in the gallery...but how do I get them to post as thumbnails on a thread? Thanks for everyone's patience!

You'll find direction on how to post pictures here.

Thanks Dee...I managed to get them posted in "my gallery" on the SB....but now I need to work on resizing them to post as thumbnail on here!

nice pics!

i particularly like the last one, with the urchin and the arrow crab

Nice shots. Keep shooting and posting - this is addictive :D .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom