My First Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I took some photos for the first time in Cozumel. Just wanted to share. I think they look pretty good for a first time. I had problems with getting fish, and deep stuff without a strobe these were taken with a point&shoot canon A520

I entered this one into a local photo contest and won. It's a salad bowl with a giant anemone in the middle. Kind of frustrating since this was just a snapshot picture. The ones I tried hardest with just didn't work as well:

Giant_Anemone.jpg

Here is a finger coral. Interestingly, this shot got zero votes in the same photo contest. I don't think it's much worse.
Finger_Coral.jpg

This on is just for fun. My Wife. Topless :eyebrow:
Topless_Picture.jpg

Take care
Tom

Very nice pics:D

Good start!!! I like the wide angle...

Great first shots. I really like the first one. You captured some really nice colors and textures together.

Well done!

Don't worry about your placings in the contest...you can never tell what judges are going to decide on. Just today some divers and I were talking about various photography competitions and it seems there are always some choices that make some shake their heads!

Shoot for yourself, share with lots of people and be happy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom