My first attempt up and running

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
With many and enthusiastic thanks to all those who helped me - my first attempt at a web site is up and running.

So far it has my Nudibranch Gallery with scientific names and another small gallery with some locals (not scientific names).

I appreciate any and all feedback - here or to the email link at the bottom of the home page. Love to know what you love, hate and would like to see.

All images are from Ningaloo so far...

alcina:
I appreciate any and all feedback - here or to the email link at the bottom of the home page. Love to know what you love, hate and would like to see.

All images are from Ningaloo so far...
Absolutely gorgeous!

The thing I hate is it's not done! Keep posting!

I think it's very nice and well done. Just waiting to be finished.

The pictures are really nice. The pages, the small and big pictures are pumping up quick.

Good job.

Fantastic for a first effort! Very clean and great splat.

The side of me with low expectations (of our fellow citizens) moves me to suggest:

Either a php based web program or Digimarc. It was entirely too easy to download your hard-earned photos and save them to hard drive. At least put in some anti-copy script to slow them down.

Keep up the labor of love!

All the best, James

Very, Very nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom