My first attempt at u/w photography

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
see... Warren L is a thinking man...

gotta love that

----------------------------------------

hey, those are very nice for a first try. i'm a beginner too:

1. get low
2. get close
3. get closer
4. make sure you have a flash

Ah, a little deductive reasoning is all....

Yes, getting close is key. Get close, use a wide angle lens, and artificial lighting. And yes, it is a very slipperly slope. Make sure you have good credit.....

Warren_L:
Ah, a little deductive reasoning is all....

Yes, getting close is key. Get close, use a wide angle lens, and artificial lighting. And yes, it is a very slipperly slope. Make sure you have good credit.....
ha haha, LMAO, i had great credit on all four visas, untill i found u/w photography, spent a while paying that bill off lol:D

I appreciate all the words of encouragement, to be completely honest, I took about 50 shots that day and these were the best of the lot. Thats the great thing about digital, you can take bad shots and it doesnt cost you anything for development.

I have a Canon SLR Rebel as my land camera, which I am more comfortable with. I know that I got addicted to photography on land, and yes; have a fear that my plastic may take a beating if I get the same bug in the water.

Again, thanks for your help and critiques on my first try, I am taking the PADI photo course in March, so hopefully that will help me with taking some better shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom