My feet are too Big

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmf6902

New
Reaction score
I have a size 17 foot, I wear 17's in all my shoes....and I am new to this stuff. Does anyone know anybody that makes or sells large size fins, preferrably in a size 17, but I could squeeze into a 16. Thanks

You might not need fins!

Seriously, turtle fins are about the biggest made I think but I have no clue about sizing.

Tom

For chripe's sake! Can you even find booties that big, or do you just wrap another wetsuit around those hoofs of yours? Like WW said, the Turtles are pretty big, or you could get TWO of those monofins and strap one to each foot!:D

mike

I suggest that you look for fins designed for dry suits. The fin pockets are larger.

I use Aqualung Blade II's in size Giant. They fit over a drysuit with heavy duty boots. However, I'm only a size 10.

tmf6902 once bubbled...
I have a size 17 foot, I wear 17's in all my shoes...

First of all, I hear you my brother...I wear a size 16. I have a pair of Atomic SplitFins. I'm willing to bet those would fit you.

Let me know.

Matt

I wear size 16 shoes, so I know where your coming from. I found size 16 wetsuit boots (deep sea: I think that is the brand name), and I use the Seaquest Paddle fins (Idea giants)

Hope this helps, and no need to worry I am sure if you look hard enough you will find some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom