My favorite model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marpacifica

Contributor
Reaction score
Once upon a time in Micronesia, but now bubbling i
# of dives
500 - 999
Here are two photos of my favorite underwater model, a male Pink Anemonefish. He's guarding some eggs laid by his mate. Taken in Saipan a few weeks ago. If you look closely you'll see the white eyerings of the babies. The eggs have since hatched but I've seen only 1 or 2 that have survived and are hiding in the tentacles. Taken with internal flash only, macro mode, auto exposure. Both photos Copyright 2003 by Marlo Sarmiento.

Second photo. How do I get two photos on a page like others do?

The pics are great. Your right on, and very lucky, as stated at the end of your signature "and the fortune of living on a tropical island"
:shades:

Thanks, Giilligan. I wouldn't mind living on Maui either. Great photo of the boxfish in your other post, by the way. I can never seem to get those critters to stay still, and your photo captured the moment of an elusive fish in full color.

Sorry, but you can't put two attachments in a post. If your photos are hosted on a website, you can post up to 5 photos in a single post.

You and Gilligan are giving me a complex! I won't get to see salt water until next April. :(

Man, that 2nd pic is great. I love it. And on a c3000 too. I'm so glad to see great shots like that from something other than the latest and greatest equipment.

Isn't it funny that when the new models come out, the old ones don't go up in a puff of smoke! :D Some people carry on as if the older model just don't work anymore. Hogwash!

You can see it here and on other photo websites every day.... it's the eye and brain BEHIND the camera lens that makes a good pictures, not the camera gear it was taken with!

Back
Top Bottom