My Daughter is on the cover of Scuba News!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
What a great Thanksgiving surprise! As I got home last night and checked the mail, I saw the latest issue of Scuba News had arrived and my photo of my daughter Kimberly doing her Kiss training at Blue Grotto was on the cover! A few minutes after that, Kimberly arrived home from college for her Thanksgiving break and I showed her the cover.

scuba%20news%20-%20nov.-%20dec.%202008.jpg

Please cut her some slack on her trim. After all, the photo was over 18 months ago and it was her first day diving a rebreather! :)

Doug

Congratulations!

If dad says the trim can improve, maybe so. But IMO, this photo will be chosen because
her posture brings motion into an otherwise still photo. I think this photo is great!!

Congrats to you and your daughter Doug, thats an amazing photo, and a life long memory! :cheerleader:

Congratulations to you and your daughter. As someone who didn't even get certified until 48 I'm jealous of young people like her who have it together at a young age to accomplish these type things. You should be proud!

Sweet, nothing like having a printed memory!

Congratulations to your daughter, Doug. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I'll be meeting Mom up in Atlanta for the holidays, so I won't be in Florida this year... maybe next. Best fishes...

Bill:

Please let me know whenever you get down this way. I'd love to dive with you. Otherwise, one of these days I'll have to get over to Catalina!

And to everyone else -- thanks for your kind words!

Doug

Congratulations to both of you....especially her. She is famous. That cover should now be framed and hung on the wall. As for her trim, she just looks like she is posing for the picture. I never would have questions it and still won't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom