My buddy.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
and better half is OFFICIALLY a scuba diver! aka scubapup (also new on the scubaboard) Looks like there's new gear purchases and a lot of quality time in her new enviorment. (She just told Jodi if she's planning on having that baby this comming week, don't do it on next Saturdays planned dive.) :wink:

All six students made it just fine and it was a blast watching and sharing in their fun. Check out dives were at Perky and it looks like a nice place for winter and fall diving, since the power plant has the water nice and warm.

See ya'll Wednesday at Twin Lakes, unless of course Ryan (the baby in the basket) decides it's time to make his presence known.

tony

Congrats Scubapup on the cert!

Congratulations Brenda!
:jump: :balloon: :cuddle: :dance: :yea:

Can't wait to dive with ya next weekend!

Congrates Brenda!!!!!!! :bounce:

Now you get to see all that great stuff that Tony goes on and on and on and on about first hand!!!!

Good job!!!!!!!

Originally posted by scubatexastony
and better half is OFFICIALLY a scuba diver! aka scubapup (also new on the scubaboard)

Congratulations Brenda! :cheer: It will be nice to meet Tony's better half finally :wink: . Have fun being the :newbie: ...

Yep, I did it! And I'm really proud of myself. Got a lot to learn and experience to gain, but I think I have a pretty good buddy. After all, he has gone out and bought me some hot pink tanks :eek: At least he won't lose me under water! Thanks for all the "Job well dones" :D

brenda

Back
Top Bottom