Musical instruments, who plays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Played bass in a band years ago. Got into building guitars from Warmoth about 15 years ago. Still love playing along with YouTube videos. Now, only have a Les Paul, a Warmoth Strat and Tele...and two acoustics.
upload_2021-3-27_17-49-40.jpeg

Played bass in a band years ago. Got into building guitars from Warmoth about 15 years ago. Still love playing along with YouTube videos. Now, only have a Les Paul, a Warmoth Strat and Tele...and two acoustics.
View attachment 650234
Nice.
I must be the only male in Australia who has never tried to play a guitar, there could be others , I just don't know any.
My son [ 49 yrs old] plays guitar very well and can sing, so he has 2 up on me.
Me singing is like a frog croaking in a log.

Photos of said gear OK, here are a few , I knew a guitar stand was good of something.
the solo one is like a stradivarius violin, and worth more to me than any 'fiddle' , also play Darbuka in bands from the Middle East
20210328_121115.jpg
20210328_121015.jpg
P1020084.JPG

IMG_20210328_150459.jpg

Merry's violin

IMG_20210328_150203.jpg

My acoustic guitars. I have a custom Stratocaster at a buddy's house, and a nice Les Paul Ebony copy that my brother stole from me. :(

Les Paul Ebony copy that my brother stole from me.
What sort of brother is that ? Borrowed on the never never plan, never to be returned, and never to be seen again.
I lent a shotgun and a 22 rifle on plan like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom