multiple message alerts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surfsidedav

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I keep getting multiple message alerts to the same message. Would this have anything to do with another post about the servers being synced?

Same here.

I set a record a couple days ago with 9 identical emails for the same PM.

This has been going on for months, at least for me. The admins reply, a few months ago, was "we're aware of that and we're working on it".

This morning, I got seven PM alerts for one PM received.

It's not due to the servers being synced. I have no idea why this is happening, and have not been able to find a solution. Sorry.

It's not due to the servers being synced. I have no idea why this is happening, and have not been able to find a solution. Sorry.
well I got six replies to this one. tonight

Hello medic13,

HowardE has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - multiple message alerts - in the Site Support forum of ScubaBoard.

As a reminder, you must use the link to respond to a post. Replies to this message will not be seen by the poster nor will they be amended to the current post.

This thread is located at:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/site-support/339341-multiple-message-alerts-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

Thank you,

The ScubaBoard Team
ScubaBoard - Online Scuba Diving Community - Equipment, Dive Travel, Training and More!

Back
Top Bottom