Mule needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefHound

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is there anyone that will be returning from Cozumel to or through Houston this month or next month that could bring back a 1mm wetsuit and dive socks that got left behind? Items are at Scuba Shack located near Casa Del Mar. We could meet you inside IAH at arrivals right after customs. We will have a $25 Amazon gift card as appreciation for your kindness.

We are arriving CZM on 10/28, returning 11/6

Staying/Diving Aldora

CZM-IAH-DEN, UA 1550 to IAH, at 546PM

Wetsuit in plastic bag, pull out of luggage prior to recheck, walk out to street side?

Is Scuba Shack by the big discount store?

Why not?

I'm returning through IAH on 12/22 if that works?

Lemme know.

We are arriving CZM on 10/28, returning 11/6

Staying/Diving Aldora

CZM-IAH-DEN, UA 1550 to IAH, at 546PM

Wetsuit in plastic bag, pull out of luggage prior to recheck, walk out to street side?

Is Scuba Shack by the big discount store?

Why not?

Will get with you closer to the time if the stuff is still down there. Scuba Shack is between Ernesto's and Atlantis, near Casa Del Mar. You wouldn't even need to go to the street. My thought is after getting bags and passing customs, you enter the room where you re-check for continuing flights. Just take out stuff, recheck bags, then one of us would be right at the doors between the baggage checkin and the lobby.

If you can get them dropped off at the Aldora office I'll bring them back soon. League City is my other home.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Is there anyone that will be returning from Cozumel to or through Houston this month or next month that could bring back a 1mm wetsuit and dive socks that got left behind? Items are at Scuba Shack located near Casa Del Mar. We could meet you inside IAH at arrivals right after customs. We will have a $25 Amazon gift card as appreciation for your kindness.

Just out of curiosity... Have you tested the cost of just having it shipped back to you? Back in 2010, I had my backup prescription mask which was left on the boat shipped back to me from Grand Cayman for 18 bucks and that was air. Of course you would have to have a cooperative dive op go to all that trouble and prepay them, but they understand it is all part of word of mouth marketing.

Just out of curiosity... Have you tested the cost of just having it shipped back to you? Back in 2010, I had my backup prescription mask which was left on the boat shipped back to me from Grand Cayman for 18 bucks and that was air. Of course you would have to have a cooperative dive op go to all that trouble and prepay them, but they understand it is all part of word of mouth marketing.

Shipping from Grand Cayman to the US, is somewhat different than shipping from Mexico to the US.

Yeah, aside from the expense of mailing, there is the unreliability of mail. We could pay $20 or so shipping AND not get our stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom