MSRP for Aqualung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Good for you! Check the prices on the other items you want, decide what you feel a fair price would be, remember you gotta give the guy some profit but it doesn't have to be the margin he wants. Have your fair price dollar amount in cash in your hand when you walk in the store. Tell them you've done your research and be friendly about it. Flash the cash and say and you are going to buy x,y and z and you would like to give them the opportunity to sell it to you for "X" dollars before giving someone else a chance to sell it to you for less. If they falter thank them for their time and walk away. Scuba gear is a "want" not a "need" and it's worth your while to take the time to get what you want at a fair price.

Good luck!
Ber :lilbunny:

Remember that the MSRP already includes a fair mark-up, probably more than fair. I think 10% off MSRP would still be fair to the LDS and to you.

mike_s:
which aqualung reg?

• Pn 129010 - Legend LX - MSRP $595
  • PN 129040 - Legend LX Supreme - MSRP $610
  • PN 129100 - Legend - MSRP $495
  • PN 129106 - Legend Supreme - MSRP $510
  • PN 129380 - Titan LX - MSRP $375
  • PN 129370 - Titan LX - Supreme - MSRP $439
  • PN 100850 - Titan Micra ADJ - MSRP $469
  • PN 125850 - Titan - MSRP $298
  • PN 125750 - Calypso - MSRP $269

Note: those part numbers are all for the Yoke 1st stages. DIN is the same price, just different part number.

Let me know if you need more.

Got a price for a Conshelf XIV on your list?

Just forget aqulung and get a scuba pro you wont be sorry.
i recommend Mark 25first stage x650 second stage about 625.00 +

Thanks Mike

mike_s:
Here ya go.

PN: 108100 - Aqualung Conshelf XIV - $565.00 MSRP
PN: 108800 - Aqualung Conshelf XIV Supreme - $625.00 MSRP

Wow! We used to sell the Conshelf back in the 70’s for less than $100.
I believed it was the Conshelf XIV, but it might have been the XII. In any case it is the exact same regulator. It hasn’t really changed in well over 30 years.

Over 500% increase seems a bit steep, but it is still a great regulator.

Edit: Actually when I look at its price in comparison to the plastic second stage regulators it doesn’t look bad at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom