Mr. Bud, Roatan placed wreck, something new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
This is new to me and all my RTB buds, a new single plastic dive map widget:

8F0C1213-A894-41A1-ADB2-2917C5D3D24E.jpeg

51AAACD0-BE01-4792-A3C6-B19443DDD51D.jpeg

It used to look like this….
CAA74366-09D4-4573-837A-5AF2402D7E7D.jpeg

Very cool. I've been on the wreck about 1/2 dozen times. Gives a whole new perspective. Thanks

One of my very first and (still fondly remembered) dives, love it. I’ve had the 3-D map/thing for a while now but I can’t remember where I picked it up... my apologies.

I have them for few other dives too (Salt Pier in Bonaire, Stavronikita in Barbados, Vandy, etc) but I wish they had one for the Bianca C... I was extremely lucky to have found (and bought) an original cruise brochure from 1958 that had a very comprehensive layout of the Ship and its’ decks but I would buy one of these if it were available in a heartbeat. Great product/company!

That wreck has an amazing number of Yellowheaded Jawfish off the stern. So much life in the bowl too. Quite amazing. Thanks Doc. I just booked for Jun 2022.

Back
Top Bottom