moving to Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Desert Pirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,
I am moving to Seattle in January to attend DIT, I have a good buch of friends in Idaho who go diving with me all the time, but on my move to your neck of the woods, I dont know anyone..... So im just introducing myself, and hoping to make a few friends to dive with when I get that way. look at my profile and If Im your type of diver, let me know, and we can hook up next month.
Thanks,
Clay :coffee:

Welcome to our world, Clay ... you won't have any difficulty finding dive buddies. Just post a note when you get here and we'll hook up for a dive ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You're a caver? Want to make some trips to Mexico and learn to cave DIVE? :D

Bob's right. We have a large and very active and enthusiastic dive community here. Let us know when you are coming, and we'll turn out to introduce you to the great local dive sites.

BTW, I'm doing cavern in Mexico in March, and hoping to do either intro or Cave 1 in the fall . . .

Let us know when you are getting here and there are plenty of diver buddies to hook up with...depending on where/what & when you like to dive I am sure there is someone to help you out.
Kirsten

What the three above said . . . welcome to the PNW, we have some great diving and a great dive community here. Post a note when you are ready to dive.

Welcome! There are plenty of great people up here to dive with, just as long as you NEVER dive with the people above (dsteding, TSandM, and GratefulDiver). They're nothing but trouble, and I wouldn't trust them :)

sweet, thanx guys. I am stoked about the move, and cant wait to see the sound, Ive heard great things about it. Im ready for a change of scenery.... or atleast some scenery. lol Ill give yall a yell in a couple of weeks.
Clay

Not hard to find a few dive buddies to show you the local dive sites.

I hope you have as much fun at DIT as my daughter did. Good school.
I am sure since you are already a certified diver you will get to assist with the NAUI certification classes.
My daughter already had here PADI OW cert when she went thru.
She got to demo everything for the class. LOL... she thought it was great fun.

PS ~ Welcome to Seattle... waters cold but the diving is fabulous.

Clay:
I live in San Diego but will be in Seattle regularly from February thru July.
Once you meet all your new friends maybe you can show me around on my trips up north? Whaddya think?
Jim

Jim, sounds great, but from the sound (no pun intended) of it, They are the pros.. but your welcome with me anytime... If your ever in Idaho, let me know Ive got some numbers for some great ppl that would be great trip leaders to firehole, Rire, etc. I was in SanDiege last month.. wish Id have met you then.
Clay

Back
Top Bottom