Moving to Portland area!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granolatree

Registered
Reaction score
YAY!!!!! :D My husband and I will be moving to the Portland area in t-37 days!! Currently up here in freezing Alaska and I am thoroughly looking forward to some warmer weather and an early spring! (Spring generally comes in April or May up here... no leaves until about June- it's utterly depressing... :coffee: )

Dear husband and I are planning on getting OW certified this summer down in or around Portland. Anybody recommend any dive shops through which to get certified? We are really really REALLY looking forward to taking the class and getting into the water! Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Note: We will be living in the Sandy area. I suppose some place somewhat closer to Sandy would be better than some place on the other side of Portland? Uhm... I don't know. I'm from small-town Alaska where it takes 15 minutes to drive across our "big city". HA! Yay for lower-48 traffic... :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom