moving to morgan city from florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanPHudson

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi all, i will be moving to morgan city la. in feb. to go to commercial dive school. any ideas where i may be able to find employment and lodging for 1 yr.? ...beatdrew@hotmail.com...

Dan,

Good luck in Morgan City. I am sure you will find some information on Scubaboard. In 1978, when I moved there is was extremely difficult to find a place to live. I worked in Morgan City for about 6 months for Schlumberger. If you weren't a local you almost could not find a place to rent. I hope it is better today. The food is great there and there used to be a really good Tex-Mex restaurant in town.

Enjoy the school.

Not sure on the rental stuff in morgan city. but you can try the local newspapers online. i live about 30 mins south east of there in houma right now. our local newspaper is www.houmatoday.com.
Dennis, that resaurant wouldn't have happen to be La casa del sol. there is 3 or 4 of those around and damn good eating.

Back
Top Bottom