Moving to Florida :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WyDive

Contributor
Reaction score
We are leaving the snow and cold of Wyoming behind and moving to Florida :D
Since my son and daughter will be in separate colleges near Kissimee looks like that will be our new home.
Can anyone send me some info on a good realtor in that area ?
Or acutally any help at all :) We were in Kiss about 2 years ago for 2 weeks, so I can relate to some of the places there ( Hey I know where Walmart and Medevil Times are :)
I am AOW and wife and kids will be OW by July so its dive time for me ( Finally no cold water dives anymore :) )
Thanks for any help and much appreciated too .
Rick

Welcome to Florida! Wish I could help with a realtor. Regardless of where you settle, good diving is only a couple hours away. Springs to the north, shark tooth hunting to the south west, and the reefs southeast. When you get settled in, look us up southeast for some beach diving we are very active here.

Welcome new neighbour, cant help you with realtors either - i am not in the business and not in that kind of financial state either to be thinking about that.

Look us all up, post threads on trips or ideas for trips when you get settled in most of us are always up for a dive!

It seems like every 3rd person in Florida is a realtor, so finding one is not difficult. If you stick to Brand names, Century 21, ReMax, etc. you can call information for Kissimee and they will get office numbers for you. Good luck. :wink:

Good luck in your move to Florida. I don't live in Kisimmee, but I had family living there and visited it enough to know that it is a cross between a big city and a rural town, so take that with a grain of salt. Personally, I prefer the area of Hunters Creek better, but that is already part of Orlando. Poinciana, at least for me, is a definite no-no. Anyway, check out this website, www.myflorida.com, and click on the tab "Floridian." You'll find lots of info there, as well as in the entire website. But, for your diving information, Scubaboard's Florida Conch Divers is the place.. :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Welcome to Florida! Wish I could help with a realtor. Regardless of where you settle, good diving is only a couple hours away. Springs to the north, shark tooth hunting to the south west, and the reefs southeast. When you get settled in, look us up southeast for some beach diving we are very active here.

Thats right and nothing to the northeast offshore but brown water. All good saltwater diving to the south!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom