Moving Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dspphoto

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to move photos into an album after they have been uploaded? Or do I have to delete and re-upload into an album?

Thanks,

Dano

I don't know, but if it's 14 photos - that would be the easy way.

alijtaylor:
The answer is on this thread here
Good information there - lots of it. But I think I still stand by my orginal "...but if it's 14 photos - that would be the easy way."

Loading pics here is not especially user friendly, at least not to us fumbling computer amateurs. I can load 300 to a Yahoo album in the time it takes me to load 14 here.

Still, if you can create a Zip file of less than 2 Mb, that should load. I'm still learning what does and does not work. The instuctions say you can load zips up to 4,000 Kb (3.9 Mb), but that does not work. I think 2 Mb is the limit. I could not get 2.45 Mb Zips to load today, but could load 1.95 Mb (2,005 Kb) Zips.

Your pics are great, but several are in the 200 to 300 Kb range. Eaiser to handle and shot up just as well here if around 100 Kb. The power toold I mentioned is explained in this thread: "Great New Photo Sizing Tool!!!" http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=158737

Thanks Don,

My standard resize action in CS2 is 1000 pixels. Guess it's time to make a new one for scubaboard.

D.

Back
Top Bottom