Movies & Shows to Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been watching Containment on Netflix. Pretty good show. Not as good as The Stand.....

DW

- Being a die hard Trekkie and having only watched a few Star Wars movies, I decided to be brave and boldly take up on the full Star Wars line.

I used to be a die hard Trekkie. Much preferred that to Star Wars. I saw the original three Star Wars movies upon original release in the 70s and 80s. Saw one of the newer ones in the 2000s. Didn't like it at all.

Agree on the newer Star Wars flics.

Probably overlooked by most is the 3 seasons of Spartacus if you can stomach the gore and aren’t offended by the adult situations. Based on History with the usual added stuff for dramatic effect.

Very interesting characters.

Just binge watched Tiger King. It is a documentary but is crazier than any fiction serious I have seen...

Just binge watched Tiger King. It is a documentary but is crazier than any fiction serious I have seen...
this was the entire reason I came here.

I don’t want to watch tiger king because it just makes me really sad to even think about wild animals being held in captivity.

I don’t want to watch tiger king because it just makes me really sad to even think about wild animals being held in captivity.
yeah, it was pretty sad when they locked the tiger king up. he sounded sad before they locked him up, after they locked him up it was worse...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom