Movie trivia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kosh once bubbled...
You are correct sir! You are up WileEDiver.

An easy one:

"Plastics"

Kosh once bubbled...
Did anyone get PhotoTJ's one about 2 pages ago about Elvis? The hint was: animated. I didn't see an answer. Liked the Heavy Metal guess tho.
I had guessed Lilo and Stitch. TJ?

Ok guys and gals. I've been out of commission for a few days but I want to play.

Here's a few for you.

1. " Old man, you give those dogs one more bite of my food and I'm gonna kick you 'til you're dead. "
Hint: 1987 - actor/actress O. Dukakis

2. "I can't be what you want me to be." (Woman's dialog)
"Yes you can. Roll over on your stomach." (Man's dialog)
Hint: 1991

Both movies contain the same leading man, who later had two leading ladies (one of which goes by both Eleanor and Shelby) in a 2000 film about theft.

Can you guess the leading man and the two movies about? R

is Moonstruck (GREAT movie!) and the leading man was Nicholas Cage -- but I am not familiar with #2. Was the theft movie "Gone in 60 Seconds"?

sapphire

Yeah....

#2 is another Nick Cage movie. The title starts with a Z. R

Yeah.

OK, I know this is ancient, but going through the thread I never did get the answer....

OK - my turn! What band took their name from this movie and remade what 80's song with a faster punk version? Name the band and the song....

sapphire

Was the band Duran Duran taken from the movie Barberella? (Man, gotta love that space channel.)
Not sure about the song...

"And that, my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana shapped."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom