Mother's Day Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625

Reaction score
I will be in Pensacola, Florida May 11 - 14 helping with a wedding for my neice on the 13. I know that the 14th is Mother's Day, but wanted to know what my chances of working a dive or two in with some of you on the 14th. We will have to work out the details because I will have to go to MBT and rent enough air Saturday for the dive(s) on Sunday. The dives can be shore or boat, I just want to get wet. Missed a great opertunity with Superbugman last trip because of lack of communication. I can be reached here, pm me, or call my cell @ 601-415-5522. I'm on Cingular if you might need to know about long distance charges for the cell. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.

Thanks Superbugman. Real sorry about the communication problem last trip. We probably both missed a great dive.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Its cool, the pier is still there :)

did someone say free dive???? I am on my way to FL for real this time, should be going down next week. House finally sold, I got my checks, I am just waiting on my truck I just bought. I can't wait to experience warm water diving!

photohikedive:
did someone say free dive???? I am on my way to FL for real this time, should be going down next week. House finally sold, I got my checks, I am just waiting on my truck I just bought. I can't wait to experience warm water diving!

One of many! Get out here before we soak up all the water!

If we're diving we need to work out the details so I won't get confused. Somebody make some sugestions.

How many dives do you want to make? Obviously, local conditions can't really be figured into plans until closer to date.

2 dives? One at Navarre Beach Pier and another at Pensacola Beach Reef? Meet up at Navarre Beach at 9AM on 5/14?

That sounds GREAT. I'll be at the Navarre Beach Pier 9AM on 5/14. I think I'll have to go back to the main hiway, the road from Pensacola to Navarre is still closed isn't it. Where is Pensacola Beach Reef located? Will get 2 tanks from MBT before Sunday. Does anyone know if I can return tanks to MBT on Sunday evening?

Yeah, definately will need to get back on Hwy98 to get to Navarre, the beach road still hasn't been rebuilt.

Pensacola Beach Reef is located just East of the new Pensacola Beach Pier.

Not sure on MBT's hours, sorry. I can provide tanks if you pay me for the fills. I keep 6 sitting by the front door at all times :) Only wish I owned my own compressor...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom