Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Normally I work Friday, Saturday, and Monday (and ocassionally Sunday) from 8:00am - 5:00pm washing, and grooming dogs (and cats)... Today we had a special pet come in to be "groomed", and "Bathed"... Take a wild guess at what it was........ A Raccoon

OMG - My nephew's wife LOVES to raise baby Raccoons. So why didn't you make as much money today? Less clients?

But Wait!... Theres More!... Tomorrow we have a Skunk scheduled to come in... Wanna take a guess why?... The Skunk (which has its glands removed by the way) had apparently been sprayed by another Skunk!... :rofl3:

Whats the point of all this again???

But Wait!... Theres More!... Tomorrow we have a Skunk scheduled to come in... Wanna take a guess why?... The Skunk (which has its glands removed by the way) had apparently been sprayed by another Skunk!... :rofl3:

:rolleyes: Oh, boy, better get the tomato juice!!!! And don't forget nose plugs!

Yup... I only get paid about $5 a dog to wash them (and $25 for grooming) today we only had 14 dogs come in (plus a Racoon) and, I washed all of them but did not groom them (boss wanted to groom them..), normally we get about 25 dogs come in on an avarage day...

aussie82- pointless... Jax- already a step ahead..lol...gas mask...

Was the 'coon a young one? The older ones are mean-tempered, kind of like bison and moose get.

You should have seen the other dogs reaction to the coon... Wonder how they'll take to the Skunk... :rofl3:

So . . how does one groom a 'coon or a skunk? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom