Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

600 post.....wait a minuite... Deja vu... I did this already... this is the 2nd time this thread has had 600 posts... What on earth...?

I knew something was funkey when this thread had 60 pages and 592 posts then went back to 55 pages and 545 posts.. Also when my total posts pr day went from 1.58 to 1.30, as well as my total posts go from 795 to 716... lol... No wonder why its taking this long to get to the record... Who knows how many posts have been deleated...I was caught off gaurd...now I am keeping track...

You watch your stats?

:police: :police:

Yea... lol... Did you read the other thread in the Basic forum?...

Yea... lol... Did you read the other thread in the Basic forum?...

Yes, and I'm very depressed that people are taking it seriously

I just got a hole in one!!! Yep, I am playing Tiger Woods golf 2009. Hole 6 of Riviera CC

Woo Hoo!!!

I just got a hole in one!!! Yep, I am playing Tiger Woods golf 2009. Hole 6 of Riviera CC

Woo Hoo!!!

Tiger Woods... Hole.... Theres so many ways i can go with this

:lol: :rofl3:

Hey tanked2.0.. Look at "find all posts by Atomic_Diver" to see how many Pony/Spare Air threads I just dug up from history...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom