Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its all right, your ready for the night of your life the stars will shine so bright, they say were dancing the stress away ey hey... This beat gets underneath your feet, right now together we will meet, this place will blow your mind away ey hey...Welcome to the club now, gonna pump it up now, this is an emergancy, music is my galaxy, welcome to the club now, everybody up now, we got it going on till the break of dawn, so put the record on.....

Vi Sitter Har I Ventin Och Spelar Lite DotA...

Forever Young I wanna be Forever Young, do you really wanna live forever, forever, forever young?....

This is my melody, and its just a raver's fantasy, but I know if your in love with me tonight.. ravin through the night.....

You are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart let me hold you now, just like days before you start to cry... You are my light in the dark you are the beating in my heart, but that is not enough will I ever be by your side? Your hair is dancing in the wind your eyes are burning up my skin, and I am so happy when I see that you are smiling back at me. Your leaving burn marks on the ground, thank you god for what I found, I don't know how, I don't know why, but your my angel in the night... You are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart, but that is not enough, will I ever be by your side...

....I try my best to satisfy, but all you do is waving me good bye, I don't know what I am gonna do, but I am so crazy about you, and even if I don't know where to start, even if my love is tearing me apart...I just know... that you and me... we were always ment to be... You are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart, let me hold you now, just like days before you start to cry.. You are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart, but that is not enough...Your my Angel In The Night.....

That goes out to my Girlfriend if she happens to read this....

Where did everybody go?... Is my singing that bad...:rofl3:

Ok seriously where is everybody?....

I see your still talking to yourself Atomic?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom