Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am up... =( :tired: partys over now I am stuck outside at a shopping center at 245am, and my next ride is at 917am...

Show me the way to go home, I am tired and I wanna go to bed, I had a couple drinks about an hour ago and its gone straight to my head..... :beer: :lol: :rofl3: :tired: :sleeping:

:panicbutton:

Avast me heartys...Shiver me timber

Hey, another record you could go for...maybe. What about tearing up tiny pieces of paper and putting them in a garbage can. Anyone ever get to 10 million? There's all kind of usefull records to go for.

Or maybe visit some of the other threads and make friends with other ScubaBoarders?

And thanks goes out to the mod who changed my status back to Senior, as suppose to Senor..

Hank49- doesn't a shreading machine do that already :questionmark: but i do see the idea of what your saying...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom