Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

note to self...stay away from southwest fl...lol
note to self If they have to Abort our baby it will take a long time to get over it...

I hate Florida, and their stupid f***ing drunk drivers! :mad: :letsparty: :comeandgetsome: :mad:

F***ing Cowards! Hit and Run? If I ever find the person who did this he better f***ing hope the police catch him first, because his A$$ will be mine! :police: :police: :outtahere: :angrymob: :m16: :biggun: :laser: :flame: :mad: :maniac:

Sorry to hear. Hang in there- I'm sure there are many who are praying for all 3 of you. I know I am. :consolation:

Just remember, 'tomic-buddy, most of us loves ya to pieces and really want the very best for you. :hugs: :Kissy:

Sorry to hear. Hang in there- I'm sure there are many who are praying for all 3 of you. I know I am. :consolation:
Same here! Praying for the best!
Bitch of a situation for ya, bro'. POS drunk driver huh?
They have their own special hell waiting for them, since they seem to fly through life unencumbered, hurting only everyone else and not themselves. :shakehead:

Thank you guys sooo much for praying for us, it must have worked, the baby was found to be unharmed by the crash, and should not have any problems developing, or have any defects.. :yeahbaby:

Lovely, Jhordan, Fabulous news!

To what hospital was she sent?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom