Most Pointless and Ridiculous Thread Ever on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Morning, Kitten(s) . . . :happywave:

And just what are you saying about wives?!?!?! They are Significant Others, as well! :scorned:

I give my hubby a rub-down . . . whether he "needs" it or not! :rofl3: :rofl3:
Just kidding actually. My wife is a GEM!
However, I never consider spouses as SO. I thought that SO was a PC term for something other than a spouse. :wink:

Hey everybody! :admingreet: how is everyone?...

How's the research going? How is Meg doing? Morning sickness?

How's the research going? How is Meg doing? Morning sickness?
Slow, but progressing... And yea, she mentioned something about that, other than that she has been good...

Have you thought about starting your school this summer, so you can get into the swing of things before your baby is born? I swear, buddy, if you want to take good care of your family, you need a four-year college degree in a recession-proof field like engineering or medical.

Have you thought about starting your school this summer, so you can get into the swing of things before your baby is born? I swear, buddy, if you want to take good care of your family, you need a four-year college degree in a recession-proof field like engineering or medical.
Don't want to sound like I'm ready to disagree with ya Jax, but we were hit hard in the Engineering staff the last year and a half in our area. The one sure job that is always secure and will be around; at least up until the very near end is:
Undertaker. Always have a steady supply of customers.
Of course, if you're talking "Social Engineers", our gov't tends to always have a need for that! :wink:
I agree with ya though, a degree is nice. Any field can have it's ups and downs, dependent on location. You're giving good advice, either way! :)

Goal= 2yr degree, and eventually Teach Tech, and Cave diving... Then get Masters degree in Avaition, and eventually take up a parttime job as a Airline Pilot, and Fly part time, and Teach Scuba part time, and possibly a ski instructor during the winter...?..

Back
Top Bottom